The website’s administrator is Agnieszka Ślesińska.
Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Administrator – Michał Bednarczyk,
Website – a website available at omnisfilm.pl,
User – any entity that uses the Website.
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as an email address.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the email address is processed in order to send the User information about the services provided by the omnisfilm.pl website.
- The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 RODO and for marketing purposes, the Personal Data Administrator relies on a legally legitimate interest, which is web analytics website, visit analysis.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the given form is intended.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
– the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
– the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that personal data provided to him within the e-mail address is transferred to H88 S.A.ch by saving them on the server. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities: H88 S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, NIP: 7822622168 – to store personal data on the server.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he applies the following technologies that monitor the actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook – in order to manage ads on Facebook and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
- The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
- Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.